Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"The sparkles bubble over and her eyes are like champagne." - Josh Ritter. That line has been stuck in my head for quite some time now. Every time I hear it I think about looking into Suzannas eyes and how beautiful they are, how beautiful she is and how at peace I am in those moments.

I am 17 nights away from being home and back in our bed together with her. That is the moment I look so forward too. The day they we first lay eyes upon each other in the airport after 6 long weeks of being pulled apart. We are put back together just as fast as it happened. I can not wait. I long for that moment. It is the home stretch.

She is the only one I love. The only one for me. We have been talking more about a wedding and a family. Those 2 things I look so forward to with her. I get excited just talking about it. We have the rest of our lives ahead of us and I can not absoluty can not wait for the rest of our lives together.

No comments: