Sunday, May 11, 2008

May 11 2008

So here I am. The weekend is almost over. This means that we have one more weekend to go through. I looked at the calender today and thought to myself, "wow thats it huh by Wednesday we will be at less than double digits in the number of days until I get back to Suzanna."

I got to talk to her briefly today. The sound of her voice was so good to hear. It brought this sense of euphoria over me. I relaxed, I was so tense until I called her. The sound of her voice is something amazing, something soothing. I didnt talk to her for long because she was with her mother helping her out with some things and spending mothers day with her. So I will give her a call later on. We went just about 2 weeks with out talking. By far the hardest 2 weeks. I knew it was going to be hard but we survived. I never want to go through not being able to talk to her like that again.

Tomorrow we pull into Mazatlan Mexico for a few days. We get in sometime in the early afternoon but I am working until god knows when. I gotta catch up on work when we have the fast internet connection. I am off Tuesday, I tried to stand duty for someone but they shot me down saying I need at least one day off so instead I will hang around the ship and continue to catch up on work. I have duty all day and night Wednesday and we leave Thursday and we are on the home stretch. Back out to sea for 7 or 8 days. We pull into San Diego and I finally get to go home. Back to my lover, my heart, my soul, our home, our life. I fly out on the 24th at 6am and am home at 430pm. Suzanna is picking me up from the airport in Providence RI and I cant wait, that moment when we lock eyes, reach for each other, touch each other and then feel each others kiss again. It gives me goose bumps just thinking about it. My goodness I cant wait.

Every day and every night I pray to god to get me home. While i bide my time and wait it out I know it will be soon. I have worked so hard to stay positive through all of this, to show how much I love Suzanna and now I am almost home.

I keep having day dreams of our future, dreams at night of our family. Today I had a day dream while listening to some music. It was all there, it was perfect. The sights; palm trees, white sand beaches, ocean waves, the orange and pinks reflecting off the ocean as the sun was setting, the birds singing, wind whistling, Suzannas eyes locked on mine. It was perfect. I could feel the love, it gave me goose bumps.

My god I cant wait I love and miss her so much.

No comments: