Friday, May 9, 2008

Lately I have been insipiried, felt insipired to start writing agian. A lot. every day I write in Suzanna and I's journal. Every day I try to write her a poem, I try to steer away from the typical email and write her a letter. I do it because it makes me feel good, it makes her feel good and it is a beautiful way to express things.

A long time ago, during highschool and a few years of college I wrote a lot of poetry and short stories. I am really getting back into it again. My mind feels free. She has libeartaed a part of me that I love. She has helped me feel again. The best thing in the world. I love her so much for all of that. I feel that I am sub par right now but with some work I will be back to where I was. I cant wait to leave her a poem or letter every day that I write out and stuff into something of hers to find when she goes into her purse, pocket, drawer, car any where.

When I get home in a few short weeks I want to continue to write things for her. I think at that time the both of us will hate email. So I want to hand write things and leave them around the house for her to find. There is no way to really express how much I love her, how much she means to me. But I do everything I can. Everyday when I think about getting home to her and being with her forever I get these butterflies in my stomach, my hands tingle and my mouth gets dry. It is pure love and the feeling cant be beat. I love her so much.

I talked for a while to a guy on board about her today. About the time we ran into each other, the time she texted me, the first time we kissed. Oh it was amazing. All of it. I knew the first time I talked to her I had to have her, I knew the first time I kissed her I had to have her forever.

She truly is my everything.

No comments: