Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So here we are. I am in Mazatlan Mexico. This has been quite the expeirence. Yesterday I was searhced my Mexican police at gun point based on the way I look whic was pretty scary, having an assault rifle pointed at your back and pistols pointed at you and not really knowing much spanish while your being pushed against a wall in another country by police can really almost make you crap yourself. But that is enough of that talk.

Last night Suzanna and I spent a long time on the phone just talking, talking about anything. Things we wanted to do, things we have done, people. It was really really nice to just be able to talk and talk and talk to her. It felt so good. I love her so much. After my whole Policia thing here I decided to stay on the ship all day because I didnt want to have an encounter like that again and I knew she would worry. It just wasnt worth the risk.

Anyway in a week and a half I get home. That is the most exciting moment that I am looking forward too. I havent been so excited about something like going home in, well I cant even remember how long. I am excited to be back in the arms and at the side of one person and one person only. She makes me feel so good. Just the sound of her voice creates this euphoric feeling. It is amazing how just the thought of being with someone can take your breath away, that they make you feel that good and you know you love them and they love you back is the best feeling and it really does strip me of my breath when I think about it.

Suzanna turned me onto John Legend, what a great song writer. So full of soul and energy. It is great music to listen to when you want to relax, think, fall asleep or just listen to music. I am hooked, she has me hooked. I am so hoooked on her.

We leave Mexico tomorrow and I cant wait. Because once we leave the next stop is home for me and that is the only stop that matters to me. I dream all day every day of the moment when Suzanna and I first lock eyes in the airport. When we approach each other, that kiss. The thought of that kiss sends chills down my spine. I imagine the drive home, being back in our home together, waking up together, spending the rest of time togehter. She is my everything. I have never had the feelings like I do for her. I look so forward to the rest of our lives. It has never been so easy to picture my future with someone like the way it is with her. She is my future.

No comments: