Monday, May 19, 2008

"I said maybe your gonna be the one that saves me. And after all your my wonderwall"

Such a really good song and Ryan Adams cover of it is amazing. I was listening to it earlier and I began to think about a day Suzanna and I were in my car and I played it for her. I lipped it to myself and imagined my belching out the words too her but I was too shy to do it. We held hands and just admired each other throughout the song. It was a nice feeling. I was just thinking about that and wanted to get it off my chest. I cant wait until saturday. As of 430pm tomorrow we will have 96hours until I get home. I cant fucking wait.

Days like today kill me. I know Suzanna is having a rough day today and I just want to be there to hug her, to kiss her and tell her everything is going to be alright. I want to do that so bad. I cant wait until I get home, I cant wait until I am with her again.

No comments: