Friday, September 21, 2007

Lifes wacky things

So today as I was leaving school I called my mother to discuss current things in my life. Mainly about my desire to move and about the apartment I looked at, which I am really considering taking.

During our conversation she told me that my aunt found out yesterday that she has breast cancer. Pretty scary stuff. Now my reaction was pretty uh, I guess for a lack of words cold would be the best answer. Not because I dont care, but more or less of what are you supposed to say to that? I mean am I supposed to be sympathetic and all like "oh wow that sucks, thats too bad blah blah". I dont think I am supposed to because we all know it sucks, we all know its scary, we all know the route of treatment sucks. There is nothing pleasant about cancer.

Pretty much it is stage one, the earliest stage, the beginning. The easiest stage of cancer to treat. Usually this involves some minor surgery and some other forms of treatment via medicine. I have enough faith in research, technology and medical advancements to know that things will be ok.

From this point on it is just wait and see.

On another note. Never ever get out of bed and then say to yourself "I can lay back down for 5 more minutes, just 5 more" Because it never happens! Its more like 45 minutes and then you are late.

I have more things I wanted to ramble about but ADD took over and I am craving a baconator right now. I swear god created those things because he loves man kind so much.

So for now....Over and out

No comments: