Wednesday, June 17, 2009

You know whats good about the midwest? Nothing! I spent 2 days with my grandma in Columbus, OH then got on the road today. My goal was to get as much midwest out of the way as possible. So I did about 900 miles. I made it from Columbus to Sioux City Iowa and there really was nothing eventful to see except the windmills in western Iowa and the ligthning storm oh and the fact that I am now smack in the middle of a tornado warning sitting in a hotel wondering if I will experience my first and only twister

The 70mph speed limit entitled me to go about 85 through Indiana, Illinois and Iowa







Tomorrow its off to Mt. Rushmore which I am expecting to be severely over rated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really worried about your registration sticker, please please please when you get to the next hotel or rest area find some tape and fix it, seriously kevin.

you could find yourself with a ticket if you dont.

Call me when it's fixed so I know I can relax.