Wednesday, June 10, 2009



This is really a bedroom people. It is like something out of Dark Days.


How many times in life do you get to see a snake actually feasting on something? Mind you I am deathly afraid of snakes, I was at my moms house standing along side the drive way and saw this 3 or so foot long Garter Snake going to town on a toad. I naturally screamed, jumped and ran inside. But I returned with my camera but stood as far away as the zoom would let me.




I cant belive its just 4 days until I move to the West Coast. I have become a social recluse and just hang by my lonesome. I think it makes the moving gig easier for me. I hate good byes so rather than go spend time with my friends and family I hide out, I guess it makes it easier on me. But I do plan to hit Arches National Park, Yellowstone, Crater Lake. I am going down to Texas to see my dad too. I have 10 days of road tripping and I am hyped.

No comments: