Friday, January 9, 2009

Stopping the Drink

So its been some days since I last had a drink and its going to be some more until I have another. How many more who the hell knows. At this point it could be never again and I would be fine with that. I need to do me and get my shit straight, fix my problems, get life straight and correct my past so that I can lead into the future and have it the way I like.

This will take some time, effort, energy and support but I think I have all involved that I need. We shall see where this road takes me. So far sobriety has been aiight and I cant complain. Money in the bank, not a head ache in sight, clearer mind and rational decision making. I am kind of really into it.

I feel I chose all of the right intentions to do so too. Better myself, correct what I did wrong, get back what I gave up and almost lost and learn to feel without using booze to feel.

No comments: